Forum rules close
DHTML Sign Checker
  shaky forum

English | Chi Siamo | News | Area Soci | Contattaci | Mappa  
  Home
Regolamento | Profilo | Messaggi Privati | Area Soci | Search
   Indice del Forum > Australiani in Italia > I am coming to Italy soon !

ANONYMOUS
Utente Anonimo

/nothing
699 Post

Posted - Lunedi 15 Agosto 2005 10:50:19 AM  

I am a 24yr old Australian citizen. I have relatives in Italy and will be visiting them at the end of 2005. My Nonna also has a house in Italy where I can live. I may wish to stay in Italy for an extended period of time and would like to work also. I have sufficient funds for tourism (A$10,000) and may chose to stay for longer then 3 months. Does Italy offer a Working Holiday Visa that I could apply for in Europe (ie. not from my own country).

Thanks
Annelise

ROMITI VINCENZO
Moderatore

roma (rm)
5 Post

Yahoo Chat Web page Invia Una Mail Invia un Messaggio Privato  
Posted - Lunedi 15 Agosto 2005 10:59:47 AM  

Yes you can avail yourself of the working holiday visa.
We suggest that you apply for the working holiday visa valid one year which allows also to work legally in Italy.
If you want to do the same in other EU countries you have to apply for the same visa at each embassy country member of EU in Australia.
The working holiday visa must be requested and granted before departing Australia.

Fax : 06.23.32.01.031
Tel : 06.67.86.084

Sign Check 

ANONYMOUS
Utente Anonimo

/nothing
699 Post

Posted - Venerdi 23 Settembre 2005 4:30:19 PM  

If you want to travel in tuscany i can help you.
you can write me at this address t_carlo@hotmail.com
exscuse me for my english
after i ' m going to go to australia
have a nice trip.
t_carlo@hotmail.com

ANONYMOUS
Utente Anonimo

/nothing
699 Post

Posted - Sabato 24 Settembre 2005 6:15:15 PM  

Dear Annelise

I'm Enrico, if you'll be near Milan do not esitate to contact me. I can help you to seek some jobs and visit the interesting place in North Italy .
You can look below my mail.
All the very best! And see you soon
Enrico
enrico.mola@fastpiu.it

MENEY PETER
Socio Guest

BLUE MOUNTAIN HEIGHTS QLD (AU)
-16 Post

Invia Una Mail Invia un Messaggio Privato  
Posted - Domenica 4 Dicembre 2005 11:21:28 AM  

I would like to know more about starting a business in Italy.á
There are two major aspects to be taken into consideration:
- setting up of a company with its own legal status
- your working contract to request and obtain the visa to work in Italy
The second point is the most difficult one to achieve you objective. It cannot be taken into consideration as the first step.
The first point is the one on which you could account to start organizing to achieve your objective.In this case you should come to Italy first with a tourist visa. The tourist visa does not allow you to work but it can give you the time to look around how to settle your business in consultation with our chartered accountant. The consultation with our chartered is for the formation and registration of a company in Italy. The formalities connected with the formation of a company can be carried out in Rome where you can account on our advise and follow up. A company registered in any city of Italy can then carry out business in any place of the Italian national territory.
During your staying for organization of the company you can also look around in Italy to see where and how to establish a business.The final act of your preliminary visit is the registration of the company in Italy and the purchase of the business by your registered company.At that point there is the question of how you could return to Italy with a working permit.During the registration of the company, with the support of professionally expert advisers it will included in the statutory act the concept that the company to be run must have an Australian management.The company of which you will be the owner - as the company we talking about is the equivalent of a pty ltd - will then make the application with the Italian authorities to employ you to work full time with the company in Italy.As you can see these are the guidelines in which to move. The assistance of the Italia - Australia Association and that of our qualified professional expert is essential to setting up of your project and achieve success in Italy.Prosperapartners as illustrated in our website : www.italyaustralia.com.au/opportunities.htm is the Australian professional organisation i recommended by Italia-Australia Association to organise your business - tourist preliminary visit in Italy.

ANONYMOUS
Utente Anonimo

/nothing
699 Post

Posted - Mercoledi 25 Gennaio 2006 12:09:59 PM  

dear annalise,

Italy is nice just for few months cause is a pretty country..
but don't work there...THERE IS NO JOB at all!!!! and even if you find one they gonna pay you a misery....anyway hope you enjoy your trip and say hi your nonna from us...

ciao ciao
lars1980@libero.it

ORMSBY DARREN
Socio Guest

GLENWOOD (NSW - AU)
1 Post

Web page Invia Una Mail Invia un Messaggio Privato  
Posted - Martedi 20 Dicembre 2011 8:40:57 PM  

I am looking to move to Rome area to be with my fiance who lives in Frascati. I have 10 years experience in Logistics & Warehousing with 6 of those years as Logistics & Warehouse Manager. I also have 15 years in Hotels, restaurants, bars & nightclubs, 10 of those years as either manager or owner.
I am Australian citizen (previously NZ citizen) and need to be with my beautiful fiance. I am looking for advice or emplyment opportunities.
I am looking to move to Rome area to be with my fiance who lives in Frascati. I have 10 years experience in Logistics & Warehousing with 6 of those years as Logistics & Warehouse Manager. I also have 15 years in Hotels, restaurants, bars & nightclubs, 10 of those years as either manager or owner.
I am Australian citizen (previously NZ citizen) and need to be with my beautiful fiance. I am looking for advice or employment opportunities.
Sign Check 

« 1 »  
Jump to: